Anne as Catwoman – First Look!

WB has finally released a photo of Anne in costume as Catwoman. What do you think Anne/Batman fans? True to the comics? Not sexy enough? We want to hear what you think so leave a comment with your thoughts.

Related Links:
– Film > [2012] The Dark Knight Rises > Production Stills

8 Responses to “Anne as Catwoman – First Look!”

Alexandre Says:
August 5th, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Oh My God ! Anne is very beautiful in this costume. <33
(i'am french and i would understand that my comments is badly formulated :s ^^.)

your site is very beautiful !! I like !! <3

xoxo

Aaron Says:
August 5th, 2011 at 3:13 pm

It’s not really Catwoman since WB studios labelled it ‘Selina Kyle’. I know because she’s gonna have the mask on so it’s like a transitional outfit to look more like a cat-burglar before her full on costume.

It’s a bit disappointing to look at especially since if you want Catwoman, you want the whole getup. Here, Anne looks like every of those action love interests that dons a skin tight suit except she’s playing an iconic role!

flavio Says:
August 5th, 2011 at 4:11 pm

tá sensacional e realista.isso por que deve ser o primeiro uniforme.o segundo para os nerds mais chatos deve ter a mascara com orelhas.pra mim tanto faz.vai ser fgo esse filme.

Lisa Says:
August 5th, 2011 at 8:14 pm

@Alexandre Your comment was fine. Very good English!

@Aaron You are correct – this is Anna as Selina. When I got my first news alerts about the photo, it was listed as being of Catwoman but it couldn’t be… unless they want us to suspend disbelief a la Clark Kent/Superman and his glasses.

going out dresses Says:
August 6th, 2011 at 4:14 am

Oh wow! Love it! Anne looks absolutely gorgeous as Catwoman. I think she will do a great job at the role. The bike looks huge though… she’s so petite and cute <3

Walter Wellmann Says:
August 6th, 2011 at 5:09 am

The Power of Anne!! This is just the beginning.

Affy-Ann Says:
August 13th, 2011 at 12:45 am

Woot! I’m so excited to see her actually in action and everything! =D

Matheus Says:
August 13th, 2011 at 5:31 pm

English: Hopefully this is not the full uniform of Catwoman, but for a beginning, it’s lacking the little ears, yet Anne is very pretty on paper, as it always was.

Portuguese: Tomara que esse não seja o uniforme completo da mulher-gato e sim um de ínicio , pois tá faltando as orelhinhas, mas mesmo assim Anne está muito bonita no papel ,assim como foi sempre.

Um abraço pro Brasil!