Hello and welcome to Anne Hathaway Fan @ AnneHathawayFan.com!! This is a fan site dedicated to the extremely talented & beautiful actress Anne Hathaway. We are the longest running Anne site on the web and we hope to be your number one source for all things related to Anne Hathaway. You may know of the lovely Anne Hathaway from the following movies: "The Devil Wears Prada", "Bride Wars", "Get Smart", "The Princess Diaries", "Alice in Wonderland", "Valentine's Day", "Ella Enchanted" and so many more! Up next for Anne is the movie "Les Misérables" where she plays Fantine. Please enjoy your visit and come back soon!
Oscars 2011: First photos of Anne hosting
Post Categories: Appearances, Gallery Updates

I’ve added some MQ photos of Anne on stage as she hosts tonight’s Academy Awards. I’ve heard rumors that she will be wearing a total of five dresses tonight so this white one is dress #2. Her red carpet gown was designed by Valentino.

Related Links:
- Public Appearances > Events in 2011 > February 27 | 83rd Annual Academy Awards – Show

13 Responses to “Oscars 2011: First photos of Anne hosting”

Alessandra Says:
February 27th, 2011 at 7:26 pm

ANNE BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS!

Liara Pierce Says:
February 27th, 2011 at 10:24 pm

Anne Hathaway is really beautiful with her red gown. I love her so much especially when I read her biography at http://biography.co/anne-hathaway-unauthorized-biography. The book present the ups and downs Hathaway had encountered in her showbiz career and personal life.

Jenna Logan Says:
February 28th, 2011 at 12:05 am

Type your comment here.

OMG! Anne ROCKED the MC bit! Franco was flat as a pancake and she “saved his bacon” more than once – he might as well have “phoned in” his performance. But Anne, talented as ever and FUNNY and just having a “whooping” good time! (You GO girl! Bet you’d be fun at a ball game!) And what ROCKING singing chops!!!! She”s the entire package – her gowns tonight were beautiful and she wore them stunningly well; her voice was pitch-perfect and she was a laugh riot – Haven’t enjoyed the Oscars so much in years!

Ray Jacques Says:
February 28th, 2011 at 8:00 am

Type your comment here.
Beautiful as always YES, but she did a very good job as co-host at the Oscars.
She was fresh & delightful – ultimately, she did the job with beauty and grace
Dont understand all the criticism directed at her ?

Julia Says:
February 28th, 2011 at 9:42 am

Anne, felt for you having to carry James the whole show; indeed work against his downer energy. It’s like he decided to make the show bad — he even insisted it before the show — check out one of his video tweets. Was this his ultimate performance art at your expense! Boo hiss on him.

As for you, great work! Especially your singing. You are so very talented and I encourage you to never waste it on someone who doesn’t fully appreciate you again. (we do!).

You have no business saying you are in love with that jerkarella. HE should be in love with YOU. He didn’t even give you the courtesy of a look or a smile.

Karma’s tough, and he’ll get his. And you’ll get yours. Great work!
Julia in Oregon.

Dereck Josh M. Simplicio Says:
March 1st, 2011 at 1:28 am

Oh my Gosh.. I’m so in love w/ you!

Sheila Says:
March 1st, 2011 at 2:21 pm

Anne –

Just a quick note to tell you that I truly enjoyed your hosting of the Oscars Sunday night! You were positive, upbeat and, as always, beautifully smiling all the while. (Blue dress was my fave!)

I cannot get over the obsession with the media on James Franco’s lackluster hosting Sunday night, nor their labeling you “high-strung.” You had to carry James, and you did it with professionalism and grace. Way to go, Anne!

Love and Blessings,
Your fan, Sheila

phyl Says:
March 1st, 2011 at 9:23 pm

.Anne, you put 110% into hosting the Oscars. Too bad your co-host forgot to bring his personality to the stage. I admire your for knocking yourself out while he just took up space. You go girl!!

judith Says:
March 2nd, 2011 at 8:31 am

Type your comment here.I just want to say thank you so very much for bring entertainment to the academy award show this year this was the first time i have really enjoued the hosts.( no put downs digs and rude language and comments) I was able to watch with ease this year with my grandson and laugh. Please keep up the great work that you do.

Walter Wellmann Says:
March 2nd, 2011 at 2:54 pm

A brave, beautiful and powerful Catwoman.

diego Says:
March 2nd, 2011 at 7:52 pm

hola como puedo converzar con la verdadera Anne Jacqueline Hathaway le tengo q decir algo urgente.. soy de lima peru

Shahyar Says:
March 26th, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Hi my dear anne
I’am iranian I love you & your personality .
you have a beautiful & lovely face.
You are my dream girl.
I wish I see You Somewhere when you had taked my hands.
With best hopes for you in iranian new year (1390 shamsi)
Please mail to me.
Your faitfull
shahyar.

Jelena Says:
April 7th, 2011 at 9:34 am

Type your comment here.
I loved both presenters during Oscars. It was fresh and normal. No too many jokes written by others. To me it seems to have flown very nicely. Well dpne and we all liked it here.