Hello and welcome to Anne Hathaway Fan @ AnneHathawayFan.com!! This is a fan site dedicated to the extremely talented & beautiful actress Anne Hathaway. We are the longest running Anne site on the web and we hope to be your number one source for all things related to Anne Hathaway. You may know of the lovely Anne Hathaway from the following movies: "The Devil Wears Prada", "Bride Wars", "Get Smart", "The Princess Diaries", "Alice in Wonderland", "Valentine's Day", "Ella Enchanted" and so many more! Up next for Anne is the movie "Les Misérables" where she plays Fantine. Please enjoy your visit and come back soon!
Informal poll
Post Categories: Site News

I’ve done this on a few of my other sites and I’ve really appreciated the visitor feedback so I’m going to do it here as well. Paparazzi photos are getting more and more invasive. And even though Anne has not publicly said (that I can find anyway) that she dislikes having her photo taken while doing day to day things, I can’t imagine that it’s something that she loves. So that leaves me torn… to continue posting candid photos or not? I’d like to hear what you, my loyal visitors have to say on the matter. Please leave your thoughts and “vote” as a comment to this post. Whatever decision is made on the candid photo policy, on the set photos will remain and will continue to be posted to the gallery.

15 Responses to “Informal poll”

anna Says:
September 1st, 2010 at 5:58 pm

continue

eleana Says:
September 1st, 2010 at 8:33 pm

Please continue posting pictures of our lovely anne!! I am a HHHUUUGGGEEEE fan of hers and that’s why i want to keep up with her news and generally with her.PLEASE don’t stop posting photos of her,even if you think they are totally unnecessary!! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!!!

Lisa Says:
September 1st, 2010 at 8:36 pm

I’ll go with continue too.

Elle Says:
September 1st, 2010 at 9:38 pm

agree w/ anna – then hopefully itll be daily updates!

Carole Says:
September 2nd, 2010 at 12:49 am

Yes you are correct in that Miss Hathaway has expressed a dislike papararzzi.

The bike rider Adam cut off with Anne’s car was allegeded to have been one.

However, I would desire you to continue with the posting since it is the only way her fans have of knowing “Whats happenin” with Anne.

Emily Says:
September 2nd, 2010 at 5:16 pm

continue, i agree with Carole, it’s the only way to know what’s happening with Anne.

Jen Says:
September 3rd, 2010 at 6:24 pm

Continue! Celebs know what to expect when they get famous.

Yashu Says:
September 4th, 2010 at 2:23 am

I think… if you havent found news of Anne disapproving her candid photos on web, then you should continue posting her candid photos. Like Emily said; till this moment there´s not much going on with Anne, cuss she´s filming ONE DAY.. so we dont know anything of Anne while this filming continues and stuff. It would be great to be able to check back and see some photos of Anne going for a coffee, shopping, or somewhat. To me, this calms down me a little, to see she´s ok or happy (I´m too devoted to Anne I guess LOL).

I check back everyday on your site Lisa, and LOVE EVERYTHING YOU POST. Your such a great webmistress, cuss you consult and care for your visitors opinion, which this fact doesnt always happens on other fansites. Thanks.

Ian Says:
September 4th, 2010 at 4:59 am

Well… I love knowing what’s going on with her, but I’m tending toward not continuing to post candids. I guess I’m putting myself in Ms. Hathaway’s shoes; would you want everything you do posted online to who knows how many fan-sites and what not? I understand those who say she went into this business expecting little to no privacy, but that shouldn’t be. It should be about the arts and her particular chosen craft of acting. Isn’t that one of the biggest reasons we love this woman?

Just my two cents. Peace :)

Natalie Says:
September 7th, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Anne has expressed on several occasions her dislike for the paparazzi.

Keep Anne safe and her private life just that… private…. No to Paparazzi.

Walter Wellmann Says:
September 9th, 2010 at 11:07 pm

To my opinion you must continue with good candids, but only those which dignify Anne. For example, to see candid photos when she goes to the dentist, it´s absurd, but if she comes from shoppings and she looks elegant and happy, excellent.

Michelle Says:
September 14th, 2010 at 2:12 pm

I agree please continue to post the candid pictures as well. I love seeing pictures of her strolling, shopping, etc. It’s especially great to see these pictures when there would have been not update otherwise. BTW love the site and thank you for your hard work!

Belle Says:
October 5th, 2010 at 7:55 pm

Continue with the candids.

Sebastian Says:
October 24th, 2010 at 9:20 am

Please, continue! Otherwise someone else will do it… So goes the world.

Jason Says:
November 20th, 2010 at 10:44 am

Candid photos of “celebrities” is invasive. Myself, like other fans of Ms. Hathaway, admire her for her acting abilities and wish to know about her work in the entertainment industry, not where she went shopping last Tuesday.