Hello and welcome to Anne Hathaway Fan @ AnneHathawayFan.com!! This is a fan site dedicated to the extremely talented & beautiful actress Anne Hathaway. We are the longest running Anne site on the web and we hope to be your number one source for all things related to Anne Hathaway. You may know of the lovely Anne Hathaway from the following movies: "The Devil Wears Prada", "Bride Wars", "Get Smart", "The Princess Diaries", "Alice in Wonderland", "Valentine's Day", "Ella Enchanted" and so many more! Up next for Anne is the movie "Les Misérables" where she plays Fantine. Please enjoy your visit and come back soon!
Alice in Wonderland Makeup Preview; Bradley Cooper’s Hair Secret
• Tim Burton’s new Alice in Wonderland movie is due out in 2010 starring Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, and Anne Hathaway, and it will likely be the makeup movie of the year. Preview pictures were released today featuring beautiful, odd, and elaborate painted faces for each character. [Daily Mail]
• Paris Hilton’s sixth scent, Siren, hits stores in July. In the ads she poses as a mermaid, and you can’t tell the difference between her skin color, her hair, and her sequin mermaid tail. [Off the Rack/People]
• Bradley Cooper says he uses Redken to style his locks. Because he cares. [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
• Liz Earle is set to launch a new cream called the Superskin Bust Treatment this September, which promises to make breasts perkier by firming the skin around them. [Butterfly Diary]
• Deborah Lippmann is selling a ten-year–anniversary collection named Celebrate featuring three glitter colors: Ruby Red Slippers, Funky Chunky, and Superstar. It will sell exclusively at Nordstrom in August, but it’s available for preorder now. [All Lacquered Up]
Leave a Reply